Take advantage of the pre-paid Blizzard Gift Card to conveniently add 20 USD to your own or your friend’s Battle.net account balance. Acquired funds can be used to purchase a variety of digital goods on the Blizzard’s platform, including World of Warcraft mounts and additional Hearthstone Adventures.
Perfect Idea for a Gift
Blizzard Digital Card makes a great idea for a gift for any fan of Blizzard’s productions. Let your friend choose himself how to best spend 100 USD worth of money. You can also fund your own account, as the purchased code can be redeemed on any account in the specified region.
Purchase Blizzard Games and Expansion Packs
Redeem the gift code and use the funds to instantly pay for new games and additional downloadable content. Start your adventure in Diablo 3, join other players in Overwatch or get the latest expansion for World of Warcraft. You are free to decide how to spend your money – get the most worth for your Gift Card.
Use Funds to Pay for Microtransactions and Services
Acquired funds can be also used to pay for microtransactions in a variety of Blizzard’s titles. You may use them to extend your World of Warcraft subscription, purchase additional card packs for Hearthstone, or obtain additional commanders and announcers for StarCraft II, to name just a few possible options. Enhance your gaming experience in the titles you enjoy the most.
- Add funds to your own Battle.net account or gift it to your friend – no restrictions
- Use funds to extend your library of games – add new incredible titles and jump into action
- Purchase additional content available for a variety of games to further enhance your experience
In order to add Gift Cards to your Battle.net account, follow the instructions below:
- Go to www.battle.net/balance
- Log in to your Battle.net Account.
- Enter the code into the code redemption box.
- If all goes well, you will see a confirmation message and the amount will be added to your Battle.net Balance funds shortly thereafter.
- Check that your funds have been correctly added by looking at your balance in the top-right of your account management screen.